Baby’s taste buds begin to develop in the womb. He is exposed to mom’s diet through amniotic fluid. After birth he will show a preference for sweet tastes, like milk.
Allow baby to explore the teether with her mouth. Baby’s mouth is more sensitive than her hands; therefore she will be able to experience the textural difference and cooling sensation of the water.
* Two pack, water-filled fireflies can be chilled in refridgerator for cooling effect
* Lightweight for even the youngest teething babies
* A variety of textures and thickness provide stimulation to mouth
* Letting baby experience a variety of stimulation helps prepare for forming words
* Filled with sterilized water
* Assorted colors
* Recommended Age: 3+ months